Welcome

I'm excited to be starting this class. I have lots of ideas, but have always been nervous about taking the first step in putting the words on paper, rather making those first few keystrokes. I hope that this blog will serve as a useful medium for me to share my ideas and get feedback that will help me to become a better writer and educator.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Poem Number 4 - Spoken Word

Ughh...here was a tough one. I needed to continue on this theme of harassment. I have tried to let it go, but as of right now one of the few things that helps me to cope is writing about it. Thankfully this class came at just the right time for me.

I posted this, but just don't feel comfortable with it up. I will email the class the poem. I'm too nervous I am being watched by Big Brother here. Unfortunately nothing is safe or secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment